CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-03-15T13:42:30+00:00
Reference Number: DAG08
Our client, a leading financial services institution is seeking an Actuarial Manager: Investment Solutions to join their team.
• Wide range of product and investment responsibilities within the investment solutions function, including investment product development, management of relationships with international fund managers and custodians, pricing and proposition ownership.
• Business owner of the Investment Solutions work stream to deliver required transition across business units and companies.
• Ensure that product specifications and requirements are accurate to enable successful transfer of the business onto a new policyholder administration system.
• Mange third party investment administration agreements and relationships.
• Understand offshore investment market requirements, client needs and competitors through desk top research and engaging with the sales team.
• Understand system capabilities and design products within constraints.
• Ensure that all issues and risks are covered.
• Be part of a management team of a self-contained business
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
• Qualified actuary.
• 8+ years’ actuarial experience.
• Ability to work independently, with initiative and in a fluid environment.
• Business acumen and negotiation skills.
• Ability to successfully juggle several projects and priorities at once.
• Strong sense of ownership.
• A Self-starter able to think on his/her feet.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.