CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-03-06T13:30:55+00:00
Reference Number: DVM
CA Global Headhunters has been retained by the Afreximbank based in Cairo, Egypt to recruit for this position. For more information on the Afreximbank please visit their website www.afreximbank.com. Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Headhunters.
Reference Number: DVM
The role of the position holder will be to initiate and be responsible for the recommendation and implementation of the Bank’s Banking Operations policies for the loan administration and activities. The job holder assists in the implementation of laid out policies and procedures for this function with a view to minimizing all credit and operational risks as laid out in the Bank’s Risk Management Policies and Procedures whilst ensuring a consistently positive service experience for the Bank’s customers and other internal stakeholders. The role holder will also provide day to day guidance and supervision of Associate level staff supporting the management of their allocated portfolio of clients and facilities.
- Administrating loan files for the Bank’s facilities from disbursement till full repayment;
- Ensuring that all credit approvals and KYC are in place and documentation duly executed;
- Checking to see that all security documents are provided in accordance with agreed terms; have been properly perfected; have been duly received; are properly filed; and retrievable appropriately;
- Assist in obtaining necessary information required by other Departments for monitoring loan covenants and reporting requirements. Ensuring that facilities are operated within approved terms, conditions and operating structure and ensure detection of possible events that may lead to default;
- Processing all entries related to the loan and other miscellaneous items;
- Diarizing and following up on all fee types and facility covenants;
- Managing customer accounts and ensuring deposit/blocked balances are maintained.
- Producing all required internal reports on the facility.
- Disbursement of new transactions after ensuring that all CPs are in compliance with terms and conditions of the transaction.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Senior Management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Banking or Finance from a recognized University plus a post graduate degree in a relevant field or a professional qualification in the Banking backed up by appropriate Banking experience in lieu
- Proven experience of at least 10 years with a reputable banking organization in credit administration, trade finance processes and back office operations. The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of managing back office operations and credit control in a fairly complex banking environment with proven knowledge and understanding of legal documentation and best market practice;
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting with good knowledge of banking practices in Africa;
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates and governments;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank's other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese);
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- Willing and able to relocate to Cairo, Egypt
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.