CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-02-22T12:49:40+00:00
Reference Number: MIM
A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. Our client manufactures tires for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
The successful candidate will inter alia be responsible to ensure the integrity and timeliness of all actual financial information reported to corporate accounting and local management including the below responsibilities:
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the compliance of actual financials with US GAAP and Group Accounting Policies.
- Upholding the internal controls operated within the business.
- Providing information and advice to management to support decisions and manage risk.
- Manage and develop a highly motivated, high performing team that achieves quality results.
- Monthly analysis and analytical review of the balance sheet.
- Drive continuous improvement and the simplification and standardisation of business processes and communications.
- Monthly forecasting of cash outflows and balance sheet closing balances, to assist in group forecasting initiatives.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Qualified CIMA/CA (SA) accountant with 2 – 3 years post qualified experience.
- Financial Accounting experience in a medium to large company.
- Previous supervision of staff.
- PC literate, previous working exp. on SAP and Microsoft Office Products.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS.
- Be a self-motivated team player who is able to work with minimum supervision.
- Duration: Permanent
- Salary: R 630 000 to R 900 000
- Location: Uitenhage, Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
- Start Date: ASAP
- Department: Finance Department
- Reporting to: the Financial Controller
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.