CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-03-15T10:06:41+00:00
Reference Number: THJ
Our client, a leading Retailer is seeking a Business Leader: Electronics to join their team in Kenya.
- Develop and execute CE product line life cycle management strategic plans
- Management of CE business unit budget incorporating continuous review of resources and strategic plans into forecasts/reviews
- Formulate and implement plans to introduce new CE products into the market;
- To achieve set CE sales targets (Sell in, sell out targets) based on the business plan
- To ensure increase in market share and sales (Volume and Value) targets and that the company’s competitive advantage is maintained;
- Ensure application of SEC best practices in the management of the CE business unit;
- To review sales and activity reports and other performance data so as to measure productivity and goal achievement and determine areas that need improvement
- Responsible for distributor, channel and Field Force teams relationship management e.g. MOU’s, Master Dealer’s selling price, SCM (ordering to aging revenue management), SFMT (FSS’s and SRR’s)
- Provide oversight and leadership of CE business unit channels partner conferences;
- Provide oversight and leadership of all CE business unit operations;
- Provide market intelligence reports with regards to trends, benchmarking, competitor comparison and A.P.I measurements;
- Provide oversight and leadership on process and systems improvement to enhance quality and efficiency within the business;
- Prepare periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.) management and ad hoc reports.
- To Ensure responsible system (SINGLE, GSCM, GSBN, GPPM, MNET, PVI, E-Warranty) utilization by self, CE team, distributors, channel and Field Force teams;
- Identify, discuss and agree clear performance objectives or standards for all direct reports and business partners while monitoring and reviewing their performance to ensure effective performance against the agreed objectives or standards.
- Motivate the team through coaching, training and ensuring work life balance so as to maximize team productivity.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business/Sales/Marketing from a reputable institution
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in FMCG/CE/ Channel Management environment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leadership/management responsibility with the demonstrable ability to grow the skill and competence of the team
- Proven experience in developing structured and cost effective brand development strategies
- Demonstrated experience in strategy development and execution exceeding company growth and sales objectives
- Ability to lead process improvements resulting in improved service delivery, exploitation of technology and enhanced customer/end-user experience
- Proven experience in distribution management, motivating partners to double their efforts to improve sales within the assigned region
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.