CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-02-28T13:31:48+00:00
Reference Number: MST
Are you motivated by results, 'boasting rights' and the potential to earn high commission?
Join an organization known for their specialist recruitment services within the Africa continent. Gain ‘Africa’ recruitment experience and learn about different cultures, jobs you never knew existed and more importantly learn to become a relationship management guru.
As the successful incumbent; you will join one of our existing teams of successful and established industry professionals, supported by experienced leaders and a hands-on mentoring program.
If you have NO PRIOR experience your application will still be considered, we are looking for driven, motivated and enthusiastic go-getters!
- Active sourcing/researching on social media, interviewing/screening candidates, cold calling/business development, reference checking, closing techniques, salaries, fee negotiation, planning and prioritising on the recruitment desk (optimal performance)
- Business Development with all active and prospective clients
- Networking and researching business growth opportunities
- Applying consistent communication and measurement (routine and structures) – maintaining a rhythm with driving recruitment activity and monitoring progress (hook ups, meetings and weekly reviews)
- Ensure ethical recruitment standards within the brand is maintained
- Follow recruitment activities in line with company recruitment standards
- Consistent and disciplined approaches to managing candidates (people) relations
- Completed Tertiary qualification in Agriculture (ESSENTIAL)
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 0-3 years of progressive telesales, direct selling, insurance sales, Agriculture Sales or recruitment experience
- Assertive, confident, self-starter; essentially a positive, vibrant personality
- Proactive and people orientated
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- High levels of integrity, and organisational and cultural awareness combined with sound people judgement skills
- Target driven, goal orientated, meeting and exceeding targets consistently
- Ability to multi-task
- Detail and quality orientated
- Willing to go the extra mile and work effectively as a team member
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.