CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-03-07T13:19:23+00:00
Reference Number: RSB
Reference Number: RSB
An Angolan Distributor in the Fast-moving Consumer Goods market is looking to put in place an IT manager in there Luanda Office. This individual will lead the IT department and manage the company’s Network, Connectivity, Security & Business Solutions. They will ensure that all systems are compliant with international security standard requirements & that effective modules are in place for smooth execution of the company’s operations.
- Develop and improve the IT Systems, Security & Communications of the company
- Make sure that all users, systems are continuously connected and safely active.
- Design the required network plans when needed.
- Look for IT solutions, network and security if procurement is required.
- Advise on the best IT Network and Security equipment, services and solutions.
- Strengthen the company’s network and security – making it proficient for any internal/external breach.
- Insure a continuous safe connectivity and full synchronization between the sites.
- Develop, test and prepare for any contingency plan, insuring the business continuity of the company’s business solutions and reporting.
- Develop the IT department and team to meet the company needs and expectations.
- Ensure that the IT inventory is documented and updated regularly.
- Study the company ERP and business solutions used & Train IT technician on day-to-day IT help desk support.
- Insure full redundancy at a minimal down time.
- Maintain highest standards of professional conduct, ethics and integrity in provision of the services in the IT department.
- Coordinate with the Group IT team to make sure the company’s IT is in line with the group’s IT vision.
- Develop IT policies and Standard Operating Procedures in coordination with the Group HR/IT Management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor of Science in IT, Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience
- Official Network certification & Official Security Certification (Cisco certification would be an added advantage)
- Full Business Proficiency in Portuguese and English
Technical Proficiencies Required:
- Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Global Catalog, Schema, GPO policies, etc.;
- Microsoft IIS Web Services implementação, administraçao e tunning;
- Windows File and Print Services;
- Microsoft SQL Server implementação, administraçao e tunning;
- Windows client platforms 7, 8 & 10; ✓ Enterprise Servers HP & DELL;
- VMWare Vsphere ESX, VMware VCenter, SRM;
- Enterprise Storage (Fiber-channel & iSCSI), NAS, NFS, Backups VEEAM;
- Security solutions Anti-virus, Anti-spam, AD Permissions & Security, Content Inspection, Access-Control;
- CCTV Hikvison;
- Management and monitoring;
- TCP/IP and Subnetting;
- Switching, Catalyst 2950, 2960, 3560, 3750, 3850, 45XX e 65XX, Vlans, Trunking Dot1Q, Inter-vlan routing, etc.
- Routing, Static/default/floating static routes, OSPF, EIGRP e BGP. 26XX, 28XX, 29XX, 37XX, 38XX, 39XX, 72XX, etc.
- VoIP/IP Telephony, H323, SIP, SIP trunk, SIP Proxy, VoIP Gateway;
- HSRP, GLBP, IOS SLA;
- Security, Access-Control, Authorization, Firewalling Cisco ASA, Cyberoam, VPN´s IPSEC % SSL, Radius;
- Wireless Access-Points, Controllers, Security protocols, Hotspots;
- QoS, Policing, Shaping;
- Enterprise WAN;
- IT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
- Attendance machines & management
- ERP´s (Primavera & SAGE Evolution);
- Intranet/Extranet Portals (Sharepoint, WebSphere)
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.