CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-02-28T14:02:44+00:00
Reference Number: MIM
Our client has more than 19 years’ experience and knowledge in providing high quality mobile content services with the leading mobile operators and media houses on five continents. The company was founded by a Danish Tech professional in 1998, and started the Kenya office in 2004. They have worked with the largest telecom operators in the world, Europe, US, Latin America, Asia and Africa. They are in phase of building innovative new products in FinTech (Blockchain/CryptoCurrency), Gaming/Gambling and other sectors.
Our client is interested in adding skilled IT professionals with proven experience in the implementation of mobile phone solutions, payment gateways, crypto currency and blockchain. A team spirit with an emphasis on providing quality systems to the company’s customers is a pre requisite.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will play an important part in the implementation and development of the organisations systems.
- Responsible for assigned systems tasks and application maintenance.
- Obtain a good understanding of the systems and structures of the organisations mobile services, and new technology.
- Ability to travel on short term international assignments.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
Education & Experience Required:
- Cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies.
- JAVA programming skills.
- Excellent hands-on proficiency with MySQL, Linux.
- Mobile telecoms industry knowledge such as SMSC, USSD, STK, HTML5, billing and mobile phone technology.
- Server networking and VPN configuration experience.
- Hardware configuration experience
- Excellent skills with Unix/Linux system administration and VMWare
- High competence with JBOSS v. 4.44 or higher.
- In-depth knowledge of Load Balancing Systems.
- Self-motivated, result driven, team player. Understands deadlines.
- Degree in IT and/or software engineering.
- Min. 6 years working experience in technology environment.
- Start date: ASAP
- Number of people reporting to this position: 3 Developers (This may increase)
- Salary: 250k KES / 2500 USD per month (Neg.)
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.