CEO Jobs in Afghanistan
We seeking a very particularly skilled CEO for an international Micro Finance Bank in Afghanistan to look after the development, day-to-day general management and to manage the relations with government and supervisory authorities.
Our Executive Search Consultant, Pandora Delport is a Senior Consultant primarily involved with assisting companies in recruiting Senior Executives for African-based roles across a broad array of sectors.
Included in her portfolio, Pandora has an extensive network of professionals from across the globe as well multinational organizations with strong Africa operations.
Pandora is currently busy with an exceptionally specialized search for a CEO who be based in Afghanistan.
Experience (Qualifications & Skills):
- Finance or business- related Master degree
- 15 years professional experiencewithin banking/finance 5 years’ experience within a financial services institution, at C-level
- Demonstrate exceptional management and leadership skills, and an ability to work under pressure to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Experience in the area of small business finance, digital financial services, and/or post-conflict country operations highly desirable.
- Experience working within developing countries with a strong interest in development and economic inclusion issues.
- Should possess excellent communication skills in English.
- Fluency in a local language would be desirable.
If you have the skills required for this job, then contact Pandora via email pandora [at] caglobalint [dot] com to apply.
Alternatively, please connect with Pandora on LinkedIn
Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter: @AfricaPRFowzi