CA Global Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance is assisting a leading Bank in Africa with appointing a Country Head at their offices in Mozambique.
Country Head | Retails Banking Jobs | Jobs in Mozambique
Should you meet the minimum requirements and wish to apply for the position please apply directly to CA Global Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance by emailing your CV to Kai Edward Graca @ kai [at] caglobalint [dot] com
- Responsible for revenue growth for retail, operational cost as well as budgets & targets at the country level
- Set up, development and manage the retail and SME Banking division.
- Manage the performance management of all country staff in Retail and SME
- Compliance to local legislative frameworks
- Risk Management
- Drawing up of the country strategy and its implementation plan
- Introduce standard budgeting tools for all countries.
- Manage the relationship with Country CFO.
- Manage the budget benchmarks & indicators.
- Provide customer and data analysis for all planned sales activities
- Provide weekly basis reports on loan and deposit volume development for the retail and SME division.
- Tertiary qualification in in Accounting, Banking, Finance or related Business Studies qualification from a recognized university. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- Fluency in English and one other country language
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar senior position, working across multiple channels and regions simultaneously
- Good understanding of retail banking products and sales management.
- Excellent understanding of financial performance management within the banking sector.
- Proven track-record of developing, implementing and managing budgeting processes and consequent performance analysis.
- Advanced competence in MS Office, with particular focus on programming, advanced MS Access and MS Excel, (including VBA).
For more exciting opportunities visit our Recruitment in Africa Job Board!
Learn more about Kai Edward Graca
Kai is one of our secret weapons.
He is fluent in Portuguese and has assisted many financial services’ clients operating in Angola, Cape Verde and Mozambique to find the best fit. Other than assisting private equity firms, banks, audit and advisory firms with their Lusophone operations he is also our main recruiter for our financial services clients. Finding qualified chartered accountants, partners, advisory staff is his forte and he has been proven to source only the best for his clients. Kai holds a business diploma at the EUC in Portugal and has 14 years working experience. Kai’s LinkedIn Profile and email.
Alternatively you can send your CV to me (Zoe) @ zoe [at] caglobalint [dot] com or pop me an email if you have any comments or questions!
Happy Holidays and all the best for 2014.