CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-12-18T10:46:03+00:00
Reference Number: ZAS
Reference Number: RIN
- Provide leadership in sound financial management of the company.
- Develop, evaluate and implement processes and procedures for production of management reports used in decision making, to assure accuracy, timeliness and completeness.
- Monitor these processes constantly to ensure that they are relevant to the business requirements, meet IFRS standards, corporate reporting guidelines, external reporting and compliance requirements and that they are effective and efficient.
- Ensure that the company meets Balance sheet quality KPIs targets. Ensure appropriate usage by the Accounting and Finance Department of the ERP.
- Ensure annual statutory and compliance audits are performed by due dates.
- Ensure good corporate governance in the fields of finance, accounting and tax that support sound corporate governance of the business functions.
- Establish and continuously evaluate effective and efficient risk management processes, tools and procedures.
- In liaison with internal controls section and business management, identify, develop, implement, assess and monitor appropriate internal control processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure sound corporate governance is exercised in all business and financial activities of the company.
- Provide leadership, information and advice in management of the company’s working capital. Implement and review cash and cash flow management systems, purchase-to-pay systems, inventory monitoring processes and credit management and monitoring tools to ensure that the company assets are acquired, recorded, reconciled and monitored timely, accurately and appropriately.
- Develop, coach, mentor, motivate and energize an active team of highly productive employees.
- Ensure that tax management, tax planning & tax monitoring processes are ensuring full compliance and optimization in the best interest of the company.
- Oversee the procurement function at the affiliate level, in terms of suppliers’ identification and management, ensure that procedures and payments are made according to the contract’s terms and conditions, inventory management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree or equivalent in Financial Management
- Proven experience in Financial leadership position in a major Oil & Gas company.
- Experience in Managing/ leading procurement function.
- Strong track record of setting strategic direction and exceeding business goals.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret Financial data.
- Experience in managing, coaching and developing a team.
- Strive for excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Lead by example and ensure that key KPIs are met and even exceeded.
- Fluency in English and Arabic is required (verbal and written).
- ERP experience required – SAGE ACCPAC / SAGE 300 is preferred.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office – office 365 experience is preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Car Allowance
- Annual performance bonus if criteria is met by the company
- Medical cover (self and legitimate dependents)
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.