CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-03-11T10:15:05+00:00
Reference Number: THJ
Reference : THJ
- Support origination and management of new clients and opportunities within the transportation and logistics asset finance sector, across Africa with focus on francophone countries.
- Pitch, structure, negotiate, market, execute and close transactions in project development, equity, debt and trade finance sectors.
- Assist in client coverage and management of key accounts.
- Support management of transaction processes from origination to closing, including engagement with technical and financial advisors in the analysis for such transactions.
- Work with other team members in Investments and colleagues across the organization to process the administration of each transaction as it goes through the approval process.
- Develop/Review and investigate key aspects of financial models (including financial analysis, pricing, valuation, capital, and other business decision making models) to evaluate the financial viability of transactions.
- Support executing tasks encompassing technical review of infrastructure projects.
- Develop presentations and proposals (including “pitch books”) to clients for debt/equity transactions
- Prepare transactions documents (engagement letters, proposals, presentations, Information Memorandums, term sheets, valuations etc.) for transactions being contemplated by the company
- Undertake research and analysis, including on prospective clients and companies, to identify financial trends and issues to provide a sound basis for investment decisions
- Conduct financial analysis and risk assessment on project proposals, including developing and interpreting financial models
- Participate in deal meetings as well as help maintain client relationships
- Conduct due diligence on prospective clients
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A strong first degree in engineering/economics/finance from a recognised university
- Relevant advanced degree e.g. Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Civil engineering, Finance, or a related field of study.
- Relevant certifications related to finance and/ or project management Experience
- 4 to 8 years professional experience preferably in infrastructure related investment banking – deal origination and execution.
- Proficient in transaction modelling and understanding of transaction structures.
- Excellent client origination and management skills.
- Previous experience in the transport sector will be an added advantage.
- Previous professional experience or training in research, financial analysis and presentations Language
- Solid communication and writing skills (fluency in English and French preferable).
- Willingness to travel
- Team player mentality with the potential to take the lead on transactions
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.