Date Created: 2019-05-23T07:55:25+00:00
Reference Number: LAS0033
A leading online payment service provider dedicated to creating a fast, simple and efficient payment process for merchants and buyers are looking for a candidate with an e-commerce and payments background to work with a talented team of professionals in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of one of the world's leading payment services providers.
Responsibilities and Key Activities:
- Achieve assigned sales quota in designated portfolio and meet assigned expectations for profitability
- Develop new business, through actively identifying merchant prospects, additional verticals and market opportunities and effectively articulate sales proposition in relation to prospects’ technical requirements and business needs.
- Actively and successfully manage the full sales process: lead generation and pitching new clients; negotiations phase; closing phase – signing agreements; monitoring and facilitating Go Live;
- Strong internal project management with key stakeholders and close collaboration with cross-functional teams including but not limiting to Risk, Pricing, Legal & Compliance, Integration, Operations, Technology and Product. End to end ownership of assigned accounts.
- Ensure accounts performance in terms of sales, profitability, quality and service and complete strategic customer account plans that meet company standards
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Project-manage significant changes affecting the account, including major new products, changes to business process, service levels and terms of trade
Expertise and skills:
- 4+ years’ sales experience, ideally in similar B2B environment
- Prior experience and good understanding of the Payments & FinTech Industry is a plus
- Experience in budget management, forecasting, pricing, account profitability reviews
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships and work effectively with all internal and external teams including sales, business development, marketing, and product management.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and written/spoken communication skills
- Methodical, organized, self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Fluency in English is a must
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Cape Town or Johannesburg,