CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-03-11T10:33:20+00:00
Reference Number: LPBLRAN
A fast-growing multinational Micro finance Group in the Fin-tech industry is looking to expand their business into Africa. They are seeking a CEO to build a strong and professional team in Angola to reach goals faster and establish strong partnerships with the group enabling them to implement Fin-tech know how and methodology in the local Angolan market.
- Full P&L responsibility for the Angola operations.
- Increase profits and focus on the growth of the business.
- Design and raise the efficiency of processes within the company.
- Coordinate the development of IT systems including the infrastructure and technology (Asana, Slack, ERP, Excel, BI).
- Participate in the development and implementation of the marketing strategy & policies within the business.
- Ultimate accountability for all the functions within country (i.e. Sales, Development, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance and HR/Team Management).
- Prepare the strategic business plan along with the budget for the next few years; according to the HQ forecast of growth.
- Ensure operations compliance with legal requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Take appropriate action in obtaining all necessary licensing for AML activities in the given market.
- Develop relationships with third parties and key partners for the business including the relevant country regulatory bodies.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Fluent in Portuguese & English.
- Experience in the financial / insurance sector or an international group.
- At least 5 years’ experience in CFO or CEO role within large international organization or Finance sector.
- Financial data analysis skills.
- Must be data driven and understand business specifics such as scoring, BI, customer support and debt collection processes.
- Successful business development experience.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.