CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-11-06T07:36:41+00:00
Reference Number: 899-2607LH
CFO (French / Agricultural / Agro-Industry / Industrial) – West Africa
Our client, a top company in the international Agricultural Industry is seeking an experienced Chief Financial Officer to join team on site in West Africa.
- Management of the financial aspects of the in-country operations on a daily basis.
- Financial planning and control.
- Assisting with strategic direction to ensure successful operation and growth.
- Ensure that processes, systems and controls and compliant and effective for the growth of the business.
- Ensuring statutory and tax compliance,
- Fostering an environment of teamwork and collaboration in a culturally diverse team.
- Regular liaison with the Group Executives with full accountability to the board.
- Representation of the company to clients and other relevant parties.
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Finance, Commercial or similar Degree.
- Fluent French and English communication skills.
- 10 years previous experience in a similar position.
- 5 years’ experience in the agricultural industry.
- Well-versed in financial reporting and control, budgeting and planning, tax and treasury.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Previous expatriate experience in Africa.
- Able to effectively communicate with and work with individuals at all levels.
- Able to provide successful leadership to a culturally diverse.
- Contract position.
- Option of long-term FIFO roster on single status or residential status with family.
- Candidates must be willing to be based on site.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.