CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-12-05T07:38:20+00:00
Reference Number: RSB
Reference Number: RSB5/12/18
A 7 – month contract position has opened up with a Health Insurance company within Cape Town to provide the in-country offices/employer/groups/members/providers with a first-time resolution to queries in order to provide quality service within the required
Service Level Agreement, Business Unit rules and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the timeous and effective facilitation of inbound/outbound queries in order to provide resolution to meet
- the customers’ specific need within the Service Level Agreement
- To ensure a positive, effective and efficient customer experience with every interaction.
- Ensure compliance with Business Unit rules and processes in order meet Company quality standards.
- To ensure follow-up on all complaints and queries and provide written and/or verbal feedback to customers
- timeously and within SLA
- Provide accurate and up-to-date product information to customers in line with product rules, policies and
- Ensure accurate tracking and recording of all calls and e-mail correspondence on the relevant system to facilitate
- effective reporting and customer service.
- To work closely with the escalations officer in order to assist them, where needed, to resolve escalations and
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Must be available immediately for a 7 – month contract position
- Matric (Essential)
- Fluent in Portuguese
- Call Centre Certificate / Diploma (Advantageous)
- Computer Literacy and MS Office
- 2 – 3 years Health Insurance / Medical Aid Industry Experience
- 2 – 3 years Call Centre / Correspondence / Client Services Experience
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.