CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-04-15T07:26:59+00:00
Reference Number: MIM
A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in the Gauteng region, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the preparation of the brand, market and retail pricing strategies through the gathering, analysis and interpretation of market data, research and competitor intelligence to maximize sales and market share in South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development, monitoring and maintenance of pricing models to drive profitability, brand positioning and ROI (e.g. ANSP, GP, Margin %)
- Manage total pricing procedure, enhance processes to make most of efficiencies and ensure timely response to market requests / conditions.
- Assisting with the financial aspects of pricing / business analysis & performance.
- Assist pricing negotiations of customers’ proposals
- Participate in the AOP process and prepare relevant pricing data for the budgeting process.
- Define new business procedures, evaluate resource requirements and stimulate implementation or maintenance of pricing system.
- Improve transparency and communication on key sizes/key customers in between all markets and local management by providing the right level of information to affect the prices in the system for execution of the organisation’s targets.
- Conduct periodic meetings with stakeholders (sales, marketing, supply chain) to follow up smooth running of activities and discuss their suggestions as well as adopt appropriate procedures and executive plans with relevance to these suggestions.
- Recommend organizational training needs and build pricing and value proposition capabilities.
Education / qualifications requirements / experience, knowledge & skills:
- More than 3 years proven experience in pricing, marketing or similar roles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to take initiative, organize and control and manage complex processes
- Capable of building strong co-operation with local and regional stakeholders.
- Experience working at a fast pace with varied disciplines and individuals to drive accountability for deliverables.
- Result driven and ability to work in matrix environment with strong communication & problem-solving skills.
- Awareness in pricing guidelines & governance.
- Bachelor’s / University degree in Marketing / Finance or similar qualifications.
- Proficient in SAP or EDW system/s.
- Excellent MS Office skills (viz. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: Uitenhage
- Grade: E 05
- Department: Finance Department
- Reporting to: Sales & operations manager
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.