CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-11-13T06:46:58+00:00
Reference Number: RSB
Reference Number: RSB
A global logistics conglomerate is current seeking a Country Sales Head to join their team in the Cape Town Head office.
This individual will be jointly responsible with the TF product specialist for designing the sales methodology and processes to sell the joint offering of containers & TF product to existing & potential new customers. They will be responsible for building and converting a healthy sales pipeline in line with the business build plan and hold overall responsibility for execution, delivery and issue resolution and any other customer facing activity.
The Country Sales Lead should successfully balance customer satisfaction and profitable business growth, and will be expected to evaluate and report objectively to the Board and / or the applicable regulatory bodies on the adequacy and effectiveness internal control and risk management & governance procedures.
- Overall responsibility for meeting the sales business plan for South Africa for trade finance (TF).
- Formulate and execute a clear and effective sales strategy and direction.
- Shall have the responsibility to direct and manage all activities and resources in the country to achieve the strategic goals and objectives of the entity.
- Deliver the integrated (TF & shipping) sales pitch.
- Ensure comprehensive customer coverage; align sales efforts with the commercial strategy.
- Lead customer visits to explain the new product, benefits and process flow.
- Close the deals with customers.
- Grow the business in line with the plan.
- Responsible for Business as Usual and customer experience for each new deal .
- Build and maintain a healthy customer pipeline.
- Be an ambassador for the product and the company for all customer facing activities.
- Responsible for overall revenue, volume and customer satisfaction.
- Coach, lead and develop direct report(s) and others, working closely with teams and individuals to identify and improve competency gaps and devise objectives and development plans.
- Attract and retain the right talent.
- Help to develop sales collateral needed to make successful customer pitches.
- Remaining abreast of compliance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 10-15 experience in financial services sales function. Must be experienced in selling Trade Finance products to customers
- Managerial / Team handling experience with strong leadership skills.
- Strong hold on regulations as it pertains to Financial services products (AML, KYC, Fraud prevention, Internal controls etc).
- Strong Sales / Customer communication skills.
- Strong market knowledge of trade finance and understanding of customer pain points.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in sales and leadership.
- Master negotiator; strong networking skills
- Multiple internal and external stakeholder management experience is a must.
- Knowledge on how new age start-ups run – Disruption, digital revolution, Scrum etc.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.