CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-05-11T12:03:44+00:00
Reference Number: LAS0029#
My Client, a leading fintech business providing credit and insurance financial services to customers through self-service digital platforms, are in the process of recruiting a Finance Analyst to join their team in Mauritius.
The purpose of the role would be to assist the Finance Manager with providing the business with a sound system of performance management and to continuously optimise profit performance by providing the necessary decision-making framework and support.
Key Performance Areas
• Responsible for business partnering and analysis to enable effective commercial decision making by the business.
• Budget & forecast variances are analyzed, and recommendations are made to correct or improve company performance.
• Assist management with input into the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
• Key pieces of analysis are performed on areas of risk or opportunity within the business. The financial levers are understood and communicated to the business together with clear recommendations.
• Strategic business initiatives are reviewed to ensure that they meet the required profitability expectations.
• Identify cost management opportunities (processes or expenses) for ensuring improved profitability and sustainable returns for the business.
Qualifications & Accreditation
• Relevant Financial qualification – ACCA qualified / partly-qualified
Experience & Skills
• A minimum of 3+ years commercial experience (preferably within a financial services environment)
• If Bachelor of Commerce (or equivalent qualification) then 5+ years’ experience required (preferably within a financial services environment)
• Proven working knowledge and experience in developing and producing clear financial management information
• Experience in developing and interpreting financial models to define key profit drivers
• Extensive experience in analyzing financial information and ability to make clear recommendations for improvement
• Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel
• Fluent in French and English
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.