CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-05-02T10:33:36+00:00
Reference Number: LIPBLRMOZ
- Ensure all accounting transactions are processed correctly and on timely basis.
- Ensure that all assets of the company are properly insured and safeguarded.
- Ensure that all assets are properly accounted for and registered in a FAR.
- Manages the cash flow / liquidity position of the company in line with the company objectives.
- Manages the company GP margins making sure that prices of WG and Parts are correctly set into the system and that costing sheets are free from errors.
- Manage the audit process of the company (both internal and external). Coordinate the audits and ensure that recommendations are implemented.
- Ensure that proper internal controls are present in all workflows and company policies are followed strictly.
- Manage the tax risks of the business and ensure full compliance to the TAX regulatory framework of the country.
- Manage the BRM while ensuring quarterly reviews is done and report the findings/update to the FD.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Locally based Mozambican nationals preferred.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent) or Undergraduate Degree with Major in Accounting.
- With 2 -3 years’ experience in the accounting field.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.