CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-11-08T15:14:52+00:00
Reference Number: MIM
Our client seeks to employ a Chartered Accountant with phenomenal academic results and preferably with 5 years’ experience in a Senior Finance and Operations role with in a group structure.
The Group Financial and Operational Manager will be responsible for the oversight of the full financial function. The role includes ensuring the preparation of management accounts and other financial reports for the group, treasury management, supervising a team, creating and improving financial and portfolio reporting and preparing and structuring the implementation of both existing and future investments.
private equity and venture capital firm specializing in early stage, leveraged buyout acquisitions, corporate partnerships transactions, and industry consolidations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversight of monthly management accounts and annual audit where applicable
- The preparation and oversight of annual budgets
- Produce detailed monthly cashflow forecasts which form the basis of managing the treasury function
- Optimising internal funding structures across the group
- Manage bank and other funding relationships including monitoring of all covenants and preparation of documents necessary for future funding requirements
- Tax compliance and structuring
- Management of all compliance requirements including know your client and FICA requirements for all group companies
- Managing a small team of no more than the current Company Financial Manager and possible Bookkeeper
- Management oversight of all company secretarial related matters
- Provide support to the investment team on the implementation of all transactions for both existing and future investments
- Preparing all the necessary recommendations for directors
- Assisting in the establishment of appropriate structures including but not limited to special purpose vehicles if applicable
- The recommendation and implementation of all treasury related transactions
- Preparing a monthly report on portfolio companies including the preparation of quarterly investor presentations
- Where required optimising existing portfolio structures specifically relating to the impact of possible legislative changes
- Preparation of half year and year end valuation reporting framework including valuation of support on specific assets
- Management of all property related issues including
- Management of tenants and rent reviews
- Overseeing maintenance and contractors
- Management of IT requirements including hardware, software and bandwidth requirements including IT contractors
Education & Experience Required:
- Highly numerate CA (SA) preferably with tax related experience
- Experience in budget preparation and reporting
- Strong modelling skills especially in budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: Chislehurston, Johannesburg
- Reports to: Executive Director/s
- Manages: Company Finance Manager
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.