CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-12-03T13:06:25+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
Reference Number: GBB
We are looking for an experienced Operations Lead for a renewable energy company. This position will be based in Maputo, Mozambique and all applicants must be fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Collaborate with the country’s Commercial Lead to create a highly efficient sales, delivery and distribution strategy to enable rapid growth and understanding.
- Monitor and refine the effectiveness of the country operations strategy, gathering evidence in the process to inform the commercial strategy.
- Set up and manage relationships with local consultants and local authorities for corporate and statutory compliance in country.
- Track relevant trends and business intelligence in the country market and proactively make recommendations to continually improve the company’s strategy.
- Help create a culture across the company’s that recognizes and embraces the company’s vision and values.
- Set up intelligent warehousing systems with the company’s partners throughout Mozambique to support last mile distribution of products and accessories.
- Critically assess in-country logistics options, routes, and costs to optimize supply chain efficiency of the company’s Power Systems, accessories, and service items.
- Work with the Country Lead to hire a high-performing, passionate team of like-minded individuals, committed to providing excellent customer service and operational excellence.
- Advanced proficiency in enterprise resource planning tools.
- Experience with B2C distribution.
- MBA/CPA/ACCA, inventory management or logistics coursework
- Financial management and reporting
- Work experience in a multinational company or financial institution, preferably with operations in Africa.
- Understanding of rural BOP markets, microfinance, mobile telecom and/or renewable energy industries in Africa.
- Experience with inventory management and logistics.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Ability to manage a multicultural team.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.