CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-08-22T09:44:06+00:00
Reference Number: ZAS
Reference Number: ZAS
My client is looking for an Order Management Administrator to ensure a positive customer experience through the professional and accurate preparation, fulfilment, billing and close out of customer projects.
- Provide strong commercial support to the company’s sales and engineering staff by advising on optimal order processing methods
- Provide order processing support to customers, sales, engineering and logistics
- Execute order management activity in accordance with the company’s guidelines and OTC processes
- Responsible for project management and branch related PSD activities
- Order entry, that include the following:
- Set up order structure in PSD as per offer and contract conditions with adherence to the OTC guidelines Assess continuity between the company’s offer, customer contract and PSD order
- Process order changes in PSD with status updates to relevant departments
- Short-term order management
- Availability checks, allocations and substitutions through cross-departmental cooperation DDS billing preparation (in close cooperation with logistics)
- Prepare Cleaning, Repair and Damage invoices and advice sales on repair / replacement cost and obtain approval to invoice (email to customer).
- Basic project management (ex. Project closeout, jobsite material movements etc.)
- Advise internal and external customers on optimal billing models
- Coordinate with customers / transport providers regarding deliveries (Maintaining data accuracy in PSD and delivery schedule and truck report)
- Receive customer complaints & facilitate appropriate action
- Responsible for full documentation of customer file (Legal Documents, offers, Purchase Orders, Contracts, Invoices, Damage/Repair Reports paperwork, filing etc.)
- Review and process excess material with Operations
- Local implementation of PSD updates and best practices.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12
- Full MS Office suite – proficient in Excel
- Previous administration experience working competently on systems is a pre-requisite
- Experience in working in the OTC process would be advantageous.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills is required in English
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.