CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-02-22T09:12:34+00:00
Reference Number: LUL_PO
Reference Number: LUL_PC
- Facilitate acquisition and record keeping in terms of BBEEE requirements.
- Ensure correct archiving of the procurement processes (offers, specifications, comparison tables and recommendations, justifications, audit reports etc in a confidential manner.
- Preferential Procurement Policy Compliance.
- Strong and experienced negotiator.
- Negotiate contracts/Purchase orders, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and suppliers.
- Keep a smooth and cordial communication with the internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ensure that goods and services to be acquired fulfil the requirements, within the defined timeline, compare and clarify offers, negotiate with suppliers and issue recommendation for the supplier to be selected according to criteria.
- Ensure alignment with the established objectives and KPIs for the management of procurement activities.
- Collaborate with general tasks of the department.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- SAP / Ariba / P2P will be an advantage.
- 8 years+ experience in an Industrial Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in local and foreign procurement.
- Proven track record of sustainable cost savings achieved.
- Capex experience is an advantage.
- BTech Higher Professional Diploma, or equivalent NVQ Level 4 qualifications.
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements.
- Contract management and supplier experience.
- Languages: Fluent English, Afrikaans
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.