CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-12-06T14:52:15+00:00
Reference Number: MIM
Reference Number: DVM
The client is an international investment company focusing on all types of infrastructure development in Africa. Their goal is to develop early stage overseas infrastructure projects, focus on incubating projects, coordinating with local governments, overseas engineering enterprises and financial institutions, transforming initiative ideas to mature projects that are qualified to proceed to fund raising. The firm aims to become the top infrastructure projects incubator, breaking the bottleneck of Africa infrastructure development, promoting the development of Africa infrastructure, and accelerating the growth of regional economic and social development. It is crucial that the successful incumbent has strong conceptual experience of projects and the ability to implement these projects.
- Establish process and procedures concerning overseas investment project developing;
- Develop and select overseas investment projects and organize feasibility study on investment projects; select designing and consulting agencies;
- Analyse national investment environment of aimed projects; monitor the whole process of investment projects such as pre-stage research, investment model design, business negotiation, project financing, exit mechanism and implementation management;
- Control project risk in the whole process;
- Responsible for post investment asset management;
- Liaise with governments, business organizations and our partners both at home and abroad, maintaining good customer relationships.
- Evaluate and decide which mega projects across Africa in the Infrastructure & Energy industry are most viable
- Be knowledgeable on all the political aspects of Africa
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Ideal candidate will have an engineering degree and an additional financial qualification
- CFA / CPA would be advantageous
- At least 8 years work experience with at least 3 years in international investment and financing fields; candidates who successfully organized or participated in overseas / international investment projects of relevant infrastructure fields are preferred;
- Previous experience in infrastructure development, with in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following fields: electricity, transportation, ICT and urban infrastructure;
- Well-informed of China's outbound investment policies;
- Good market development ability, rich overseas government/customer resources and work experience in Africa is important;
- Good command of Excel modelling, strong project evaluation and financial analysis skills;
- Abundant knowledge of overseas project financing with professional skills in financing planning;
- Good command of English in reading, writing and oral communication, strong interpersonal skills; knowledge of Chinese or French preferred;
- Good business ethnics and experience in team management;
- Willing and able to travel into Africa & internationally
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.