CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-03-08T08:44:40+00:00
Reference Number: LAS0012
Our client is an expanding, technology-based service provider with a strong focus on systems that enable effective administration at local, provincial and national government level.
- Gather and define business and functional requirements for projects originating both from internal teams and external parties
- Work with the development team to prioritize and plan tasks
- Assist management in estimating project cost and duration
- Act as a single point of communication between the IT team and the rest of the company
- Track progress of projects using agile project management methodologies and provide feedback to stakeholders on an on-going basis
Core competencies and requirements:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Probing skills, whereby information regarding business needs are distilled through interaction with various role-players
- Ability to write clear and complete requirement documents
- Willingness to become a knowledge all-rounder that understands everything from the software architecture to the finance model of the company
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to drive Developer team forward
- Agile (Scrum) experience
- Qualifications in an appropriate field of study and relevant experience
- Experience in financial services and or IT environments will be strongly recommended
- Experience in agile project management
- Technical and business specification writing skills
- Business analysis training and experience
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.