CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-01-31T11:56:57+00:00
Reference Number: LUL
Reference Number: LUL
The client is a key player in the Manufacturing and Agriculture industries. Reporting to the CEO, the Human Resources Director will be a member of the Executive Management team and be responsible for the human resources and administrative functions. The Human Resources Director has primary responsibility for all personnel, compliance, employee relations, labour relations, and staff development.
- Provides leadership and supervision for Human Resources function including:
- Develop and execute a human resources strategy.
- Compensation and Benefits Administration, preparing payroll files, leave and performance management.
- Develop formal training and development programs
- Develop a Leadership Development Program for recent university graduates
- Create and maintain employee records and files (hard copy and electronic)
- Coordination and management of all recruiting and sourcing processes
- Responding to all internal and external requests for service, information, or data
- Effectively lead and mentor staff
- Manage the administrative function, which includes contract management, lease management, immigration processing, and managing our legal and IT consultants
- Development and administration of the annual Human Resources and Admin budgets and participates in the monthly budgeting process
- Delivers high quality generalist human resources services including:
- Facilitate mandatory and optional staff development, orientation, onboarding, and training programs
- Management of all personnel job changes including hires, promotions, demotions, transfers, terminations, and resignations
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates and supervises the administrative and human resources development activities of the company.
- Provide professional advice and counsel to executives, managers, and supervisors across entire range of employee relations and organizational matters
- Establishes and maintains policies and procedures for the human resources and administrative functions
- Ensures fair administration of personnel in relation to recruitment, placement, classification, pay, labour relations etc. in accordance with approved policies and procedures of the company
- Ensures compliance with the provision of the labour law and the policies of the company in the administration of both permanent and temporary employees
- Ensures the provision of adequate medical care at the clinical level for all employees of the company, monitors payments of hospital and pharmacy bills in accordance with the company medical policy
- Develops and maintains a company-wide performance management system, including 360 and upward feedback for senior management
- Evaluates the performance of employees reporting to him/her and also develop training and/or performance improvement plans
- Develop a formal succession plan strategy and plan
- Maintain company and departmental organizational charts
- Lead the selection and implementation of the Human Capital Management HRIS system
- In addition, the Human Resources Director will be responsible for other assignments as required.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Management, Public Administration, or a closely related field
- 6 years of experience in related field
- Minimum of three years of increasingly responsible Human Resources administrative and supervisory experience
- Principles, practices, and techniques of human resources administration and operation
- Fully proficient in Labour law, pension law, national and regional laws
- Practices of effective leadership and management
- Methods and techniques for proper personnel record keeping and reporting
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, in English.
- Solid computer and technology skills
- Lead, manage, and develop staff
- Work independently and part of a team and ensure safe work practices
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.