CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-08-20T14:30:52+00:00
Reference Number: RSB
Reference Number: RSB
A leading Commercial bank in Mauritius is looking to hire a Regulatory Operations Manager to be based at their head office in Port Louis. The main purpose of this position is to be responsible for sending out required XBRL reports to the Regulatory body in a timely manner, act as a liaison between the regulatory body and internal stakeholders and contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures or local working practices.
- Establish priorities and allocate resources / workloads.
- Direct the preparation and timely submission of regulatory reports and correspondence.
- Train staff in regulatory policies or procedures.
- Provide responses to regulatory body relative to queries or issues.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant regulations, including proposed and final rules.
- Manage activities such as audits and regulatory agency inspections.
- Formulate / implement Regulatory Operations procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained / enhanced.
- Communicate regulatory information to stakeholders and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Review all regulatory agency submission materials to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans..
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- An undergraduate degree in Law, Finance with law or equivalent is required however a Master degree or ACCA qualified would be a definite advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years management experience in a bank with emphasis on Compliance, Regulatory reporting and Bank regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of banking, technologies, customers, competition and local regulations.
- Ability to recognize, develop and implement process efficiencies.
- Proven business orientation, analytical skills and ability to react well under pressure to immediate business needs with strong focus on delivery;
- Must be proficient with Core Banking platforms & regulatory body platforms.
- Well versed with Microsoft tools
- Detail oriented with strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Good interpersonal and communication (oral/written) skills both in French and English medium.
- Mauritian nationals preferred.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.