Date Created: 2019-05-24T12:27:16+00:00
Reference Number: 989-2405LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Repair Centre Manager with a technical background in the mining industry and business development experience to join their team in Gauteng.
- Optimisation and management of the repair centre business unit.
- Increasing market share in South African and Africa through strategic marketing and business development of the company’s services and products.
- Attending client meetings to develop new clientele and maintain existing relationships.
- Strategic planning for the business unit.
- Assessment of components and providing technical guidance.
- Developing and implementing strategies and business models.
- Travelling locally and internationally as required.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree, Diploma or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous in the management of a business unit providing services to the mining industry.
- 10 years business development experience within the mining industry.
- Proven track record in the market share growth both locally and internationally.
- Technical background in fabrication, welding and production within crushing and pumps in mining.
- Well-versed in mineral processing products and processing solutions.
- Valid passport.
- Permanent contract.
- Extensive travel required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.