CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-10-31T07:50:02+00:00
Reference Number: LUL_PSM
In a highly competitive market this position must ensure growth of sales in
the informal and formal market and, that the delivery of the perishable product is made on time and in full.
It is also required that you manage a sales team, as well as to motivate
and improve on the sales business.
- Increase sales volumes
- Increase Customer satisfaction
- Monitor and managed routes
- Manage Sales Team
- Responsible for the Sales Budget
- Effective administration
- Manage returns, crates & driver shorts
- Manage Assets
- Implement Pricing policy
- Cross-functional communication
- Implemented marketing strategies and launches
- Manage effective Invocoms
- Reporting on sales statistics
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar FMCG position
- HR and IR management experience
- Generic sales experience (preferably FMCG)
- Business management and or sales qualification
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position.
- Market Related.
- 6-day position
- Required to work Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays as the business requires
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.