CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-09-13T09:15:48+00:00
Reference Number: MIM
Client and Role Description:
Our client is an international investment company focusing on all types of infrastructure development in Africa. Their goal is to develop early stage overseas infrastructure projects, focus on incubating projects, coordinating with local governments, overseas engineering enterprises and financial institutions, transforming initiative ideas to mature projects that are qualified to proceed to fund raising. The firm aims to become the top infrastructure projects incubator, breaking the bottleneck of Africa infrastructure development, promoting the development of Africa infrastructure, and accelerating the growth of regional economic and social development. It is crucial that the successful incumbent has strong conceptual experience of projects and the ability to implement these projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work experience related to overseas infrastructure development, investment and engineering; in-depth knowledge of at least one of the following sectors: power, transportation, ICT, and urban infrastructure; experience in power industry will be an advantage;
- Familiar with the state's overseas investment policies, candidates who have successfully led or participated in overseas infrastructure project development will be advantageous;
- Strong ability to develop business, rich resource of overseas governments and investors, Africa-based experience is essential;
- Familiar with overseas project financing related work, professional skills in preparing financing proposals;
- Strong ability in project evaluation and financial analysis; Candidates who are able to establish financial models with Excel, or qualified CFA are preferred;
- Leadership skill, be able to lead a team to work;
- Comfortable with working overseas or frequent international business travels, and be able to work independently under high pressure;
- Language Skill: Good Chinese business writing skill, experienced in drafting investment report, due diligence report;
- Fluent in English as working language;
- French skill will be an advantage.
Education & Experience Required:
- Master's degree or above with major in Finance, Investment, or Power, Engineering related majors
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing overseas market of infrastructure industry, developing and selecting project opportunities, conducting research in potential investment projects;
- Responsible for monitoring the entire process of investment projects, including research in early-stage development, investment model design, business negotiation, project financing, and exit mechanism;
- Responsible for conducting analysis on proposed projects for decision making and financial evaluation, drafting related project evaluation report;
- Responsible for drafting agreement such as MOU, JDA, and negotiating with government institutions and project owners;
- Responsible for selecting relevant design and consulting firms, and organizing the preparation of project feasibility study reports;
- Responsible for building and maintaining business relations with domestic and overseas governments, agencies, partners, and other institutions
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Neg.
- Location: Johannesburg / Beijing
- Academic Requirement: Master's degree or above
- Major: Finance, Investment, or infrastructure related majors
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.