CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-09-13T08:59:42+00:00
Reference Number: LEETA
A reputable global company in the agriculture supply chain space is currently seeking a Senior Trade Accountant to be part of their Cape Town team based in Stellenbosch. This is a very hands-on, high visibility role and will require intensive commitment and the ability to work independently and report to head offices abroad.
- Review Trade Position Accuracy
- Compile Daily PNL Report
- Daily Valuation of New Deals
- Daily FX & PNL Valuation
- Prepare supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations per commodity
- Prepare commercial reports
- Preparation for internal and external audit
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Professional financial qualification advantageous
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Previous experience working within the agriculture supply chain space
- Previous experience working for an international brand
- Risk management exposure
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.