CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-02-26T12:50:42+00:00
Reference Number: TYD
A reputable company in the Western Cape is currently seeking a Trade Accountant, successful candidates should be familiar with daily monitoring of derivatives and physicals to ensure independency and accuracy in daily and monthly reporting. This is a very hands-on, high visibility role and will require intensive commitment.
- Review Trade Position Accuracy
- Compile Daily PNL Report
- Daily Valuation of New Deals
- Daily FX & PNL Valuation
- Prepare supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations per commodity
- Prepare commercial reports
- Preparation for internal and external audit
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Risk management and exposure to the grain industry
- Knowledge of accepted accounting practices and principles
Benefits and Contractual information:
- 6 Month Contract Position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.