CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-03-19T08:35:34+00:00
Reference Number: TYD
Reference Number: TY1903
A reputable tobacco crop production company within Africa is currently seeking a Tobacco specialist trainee (with large potential growth) to join their team in Oudtshoorn, with extensive travel within the borders of South Africa.
- Production and handling of tobacco on the farm
- Transport and factory processing
- Customer liaison and marketing
- Liaise with tobacco growers on a daily basis
- Responsible for all production related reporting directly to the Managing Director
- Responsible for all ULSA Social Responsibility Program and implementation of Good Agricultural Practices amongst growers
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Agricultural Degree/ B (Agric)/ BSc (Agric)
- Valid Drivers License
- Extensive Traveling
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.