CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-03-20T13:11:53+00:00
Reference Number: 972-2003LH
Our client is in need of a Training Services Manager from a background in the mining industry to join their team on site in the Northern Cape.
- Overseeing operational training delivery, ensuring this is carried out according to company standards and safety requirements.
- Inspecting work carried out by Trainers, Assessors and Coaches.
- Ensure assessments meet the required standards.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma in ETDP (Education, Training and Development Practices)
- Matric certificate
- 8 years previous experience in training delivery, facilitation and assessment within the mining industry, with at least 5 years in senior / management level positions
- ISO 9001 Auditor
- Registered Assessor and Moderator
- This position is only open to South African citizens currently residing in South Africa
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation will be required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.