Reference No. APDDS
Application Developer (ITC/ Testing / design code) – Cape Town, South Africa
Reference Number: APDDS
Job Type: Fixed term contract for three (3) years
The application developer is required to understand and interpret business requirements into well-designed technical solutions within a DevOps environment. The intermediate application developer will also be implementing, testing, and maintaining, designing code with required system documentation to meet the development goals. They must be able to work with the latest technology and applicable frameworks and quickly learn industry concepts and business processes.
- Assist industry vendors and clients during test efforts to drive success of the project
- Conduct Unit and Performance testing
- Address all audit findings and ensure corrective action is being taken.
- Identify and prioritize key risks based on urgency
- Interpret business requirement and translate into system design
- Securely develop, test, and maintain well-designed and efficient applications as per the user stories and ensuring the acceptance criteria are met
- Conduct secure code reviews, ensuring all technical debt is addressed timeously
- Ensure System Documentation is kept up to date during the sprint cycles (Azure DevOps Services)
- Seek to continuously improve coding standards, architecture and testing processes
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Coordinate with other managers and line functions to ensure highest level of software quality (project manager, application development manager, application support, test manager, senior developers, etc)
- Ensure timely delivery of the different development milestones as per sprint planning
- Plan, organize and control own work effort, including regular progress feedback to own and other relevant areas
- 4 plus years’ development experience
- Experience in a broad range of development technologies/products, standards, tools and methodologies.
- Experience in application configuration, maintenance and support
- Experience in MS SQL
- Experience in C# and .Net Core
- Experience in REST, JSON, SOAP, XML
- Experience in MVC, MVVM, UML and Visio
- Experience in ReactJs/Blazer, jQuery, NodeJs
- Experience in MicroServices
- Code scanning tools like SonarCloud
- Agile experience
- Experience in Azure DevOps Services
- Experience with Unit and Performance testing
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Dylan Smuts at dsmuts [at] caglobalint [dot] com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Banking and Finance
CA Global Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.