Business Planning and Analysis Manager (CIMA / Accounting / Manufacturing / ERP / Business Control) – Gauteng, South Africa
Reference No. 587 1603 MHU
Reference Number: 587 1603 MHU
Our client is a leading OEM servicing the mining industry. In this role you will help drive a comprehensive finance program around the Company’s global business reporting and forecasting & planning activities as well as help drive the company’s day-to-day financial planning and analysis, management reporting operations, and business transaction support
activities. This role serves as a key business partner support to the Business Control department. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing process strategies, managing process resources, optimizing current processes, and maintaining process documents. Ultimately, this position will maintain the efficiency of processes to reduce costs and ensure optimization.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate and complete reporting of Actuals and Forecasts
- Supporting, coordinating, and consolidating the annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Preparation of insight and actions reporting for the Sales Area: working capital, P&L, and balance sheet analysis
- Stay abreast of developments in those industries in which the company operates
- Coordinating, consolidation and interpreting of monthly financial reporting as well as financial performance vs expectations; including drivers of variances, business insights, corrective actions and recommendations for decision making
- Analyze the business objectives of the stakeholder and develops solutions to their business issues.
- Analyze and define processes of business both “To Be” and “As Is.”
- Identify, analyze, and documents business requirements and delivers work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Analyze the entire business, including data, goals, process, and organization
- Compile key business metrics and report to management
- Support monthly closing, and special projects and analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with the finance department and Business Control to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Assist in the review/audit of company financial practices and commercial processes to ensure compliance and proper functioning of internal controls within Business control
- Problem solving and prioritizing issues identified with the business area and working with formal and informal teams to develop solutions that can work across the region.
- These initiatives will cover areas identified in improving cost, reliability, safety and process through: Identifying and collating Issues; Quantifying size, impact and value of existing issues to priorities work; Reviewing scope of work to be undertaken; Designing improvements; Testing and quantifying improvements; Implementing improvements and managing change expectations; Monitoring performance to ensure continued compliance
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- B. Com Accounting / Finance
- CIMA qualified
- 5 years’ experience in a financial planning & analysis role.
- Exposure and interest to ERP and comfortable with IT
- Strong attention to detail and an enquiring nature
- Budgeting and Forecasting, Business Analysis, Business Support knowledge
- Advanced Computer Literacy in MS Office particularly Excel, PowerBI and any data visualisation tools
- Experience in ERP systems, Accounting & reporting systems
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to mhuber [at] camining [dot] com
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Managing Lead – Executive Mining Recruitment
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.