Reference No. 02MR
Reference Number: 02MR
Our client, an Independent Power Producer, is currently looking for a Contracts Administrator. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration of various multi-party renewable energy projects as well as the monitoring and processing of the required scope of the work which includes managing variations and working closely with the project teams to ensure project stakeholders are notified in accordance with the various contractual provisions. You shall assist in the analysis and comparison of contract terms and pricing during EPC, O&M and third-party agreements. You will also be required to deliver small scale projects from inception stage to close out stage of the project.
- Draft and distribute notices under various contracts and maintain a Notice Register on SharePoint.
- Track and manage costs for consultants and service providers, create purchase orders, and evaluate invoices.
- Consolidate and review reports associated with project construction and operations.
- Manage the procurement process, including drafting RFI/RFP, and administer contracts during all stages.
- Perform analysis and pricing comparisons for decision-making.
- Coordinate preparation and administration of Cost Certificates and Payment Milestones.
- Attend key meetings, capture minutes/action points, and distribute accurate meeting minutes.
- Administer contracts during pre- and post-project execution phases.
- Provide support in evaluating tender submissions and assist in contract preparation.
- Review and manage the Tender adjudication scorecard in accordance with the Procurement Policy.
Requirements: Qualification and Experience
- Quantity Surveying Qualification or
- Construction Management Qualification.
- + 5 years of experience in the Construction Industry.
- Renewable Energy experience is preferred but not compulsory.
- Procurement and Supply Chain management is preferred.
Benefits and contractual information:
- Competitive market related salary
- Permanent position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to miaroberts [at] camining [dot] com.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.