Reference No. SR-DS-001
Our client is looking to recruit a Data Specialist/ Data Analyst to be based in Cape Town, South Africa. The prospective employee will be responsible for the financial services needed to support operational and strategic decisions.
- Perform data analysis, extracts and reporting from various data sources.
- Spend time with and develop understanding of key business areas in order to provide in-depth analytics
- Be involved in all financial services projects to assist business users to identify data components of their projects.
- Ensure effective change management processes, protecting the company standards.
- Drive insight derived from data exploration to the business
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their data requirements and provide technical support in data-related issues.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A relevant tertiary qualification. (Preferably Business Science IT)
- Prior Data warehouse experience (at least 7 years)
- Excellent knowledge of dimensional databases; including experience in creating optimized scripts / queries and database architecture
- Experience in Business Analysis using various techniques to describe business needs e.g. conceptual model, ERD, Test Cases, Data Flows, UML models, Data Dictionary, Business process flows, etc.
- Experience in Snowflake, Python and Matillion will be an added advantage.
- Experience in retail will be an added advantage.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Shearidan Rabsch at srabsch [at] caglobalint [dot] com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Recruitment Manager – Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.