Reference No. 347-1711LH
Reference Number: 347-1711LH
Our client is seeking a qualified Engineering Supervisor with extensive experience overseeing Boilermaking and Pipe Fitting engineering maintenance activities within the processing plant and related facilities on their mine site in West Africa.
- Overseeing boilermaking and pipe fitting engineering maintenance activities within the processing plant and related facilities with a strong focus on the training and mentoring of local nationals within the team.
- Ensuring sufficient training is carried out for plant and production KPI’s and maintenance compliance requirements to be met.
- Identification and assessment of maintenance issues in the plant.
- Risk mitigation and management.
- Providing technical support to management to ensure compliance with processes and procedures.
- Ensure training is provided in line with OEM standards and recommendations.
- Ensuring health and safety standards and policies are adhered to.
- Incident and accident reporting and investigation.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Engineering Degree from an accredited institution.
- 10 years previous experience in engineering maintenance in mining processing plants, with at least 5 years overseeing boilermaking and pipe fitting.
- 5 years’ experience in a Supervisory capacity.
- 5 years previous experience in ball and sag mills, crushers, conveyors, pumps, gravity and magnetic separation.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Projects.
- Strong experience in mentoring, training, coaching and guiding multicultural workforces.
- Strong focus on health and safety standards and compliance.
- In line with the company’s diversification initiatives, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status only.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to llaas [at] camining [dot] com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.