Export Loading Superintendent (Outbound Concentrate / Packing / Loading / Trucks / Storage) – DRC
Posted 1 week ago
Reference No. 369-1703LH
Reference Number: 369-1703LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Export Loading Superintendent with a background in the management of outbound concentrate movement to join their team in the DRC.
- Implementation, monitoring and controlling of the movement of outbound concentrate for export.
- Ensuring adherence to contractual volumes.
- Managing, mentoring and training a team of Warehouse / Logistics Officers and Specialists.
- Overseeing the packing / bagging of concentrate and loading of trucks in line with the production schedule.
- Management of trucking fleet for the transport of the outbound concentrate.
- Managing relevant inventory, warehousing and logistics for area of responsibility.
- Ensuring bags are filled correctly and reporting on production stock and damages.
- Serving as the Outbound Logistics expert, providing input on lead times, supplier information, expectation management and terms and conditions.
- Cost control and budget input.
- Risk assessment and management.
- Ensuring compliance to safety standards, quality and governance requirements.
- Continuous improvement initiatives.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- BCom Logistics or similar supply chain qualification.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- French communication skills advantageous.
- 10 years previous experience in a similar role in mining environments in Africa, with 5 years in a leadership / senior level position.
- Computer literate in MS Office and logistics software.
- Experience leading and training multi-cultural, diverse teams.
- Previous expatriate experience in Africa.
- Fixed term contract with possible renewal.
- FIFO rotation.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to llaas [at] camining [dot] com.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.