Reference No. 416-2808LH
Reference Number: 416-2808LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Fuel Supervisor who will oversee all activities regarding the bulk fuel storage facilities, procurement, analysis and distribution on their mine site in West Africa.
- Overseeing all fuel related activities on site including storage, procurement, analysis and distribution, ensuring alignment with SOP’s.
- Implementation and execution of control measures.
- Overseeing supplier contract administration.
- Overseeing preventative maintenance at all equipment at fuel facilities and related equipment within area of responsibility.
- Routine inspections and usage analysis and stock taking.
- Managing all logistical aspects for fuel.
- Ensuring health and safety standards and policies are adhered to.
- Mentoring and training subordinates, ensuring growth areas are identified and training implemented.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Diploma or degree in supply chain or another relevant field essential.
- At least 8 years previous fuel supervisory experience, with 5 years in the mining sector.
- Previous experience in the petroleum sector.
- Strong focus on health and safety standards and compliance.
- Experience providing mentoring and training.
- Previous expatriate experience in West Africa preferred.
- In line with the company’s diversification targets, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to llaas [at] camining [dot] com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.