Reference No. 312 04 RR
Reference Number: 312 04 RR
Our client is seeking a General Manager who will lead the Business Unit Teams in the safe and cost-effective execution of all production and maintenance processes ensuring high quality finished products (coal) for export market.
- Implement operational strategy.
- Drive alignment in support of business objectives.
- Drive continuous improvement in support of service delivery.
- Maintain a high-performance culture at the mining / wash plant operations through regular coaching, mentoring and performance improvement initiatives.
- Encourage and build individual and team “commitment and competence” levels.
- Drive sustainable growth in revenue and profitability as a key operational output.
- Ensure improved business efficiencies across the mining value chain.
- Ensure alignment to company policies and procedures.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Provide accurate statistics and trend analysis of the CPP operations.
- Provide service delivery, escalations metrics and reporting to the lead team.
- Ensure an enabling climate/culture.
- Manage Continuous Improvement through Operational Excellence.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 10 years’ relevant experience, preferably 5 years’ managerial experience.
- Degree or National Diploma in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering / Mineral Processing
- Working knowledge and experience of the Metallurgy / Coal Preparation Plant (CPP)
- South African citizens are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Annual Package
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.