Reference No. DSS02-S
Reference Number: DSS02-S
A leading mining group is seeking a Logistics Superintendent to head the Raw Materials, Final Product Systems, and Operations, in a safe manner; and to continuously better the current procedures, equipment and operations to surpass current Logistics targets and reduce expenses to the company.
- To be the SAP Super User for all Inbound / Outbound Logistic
- Develop and maintain relationships with Marketing, Port Authorities, Transnet Freight Rail and Road Transport Contractors, and other critical suppliers.
- Develop the Raw Material Supply Strategy, including the transport plan.
- Oversee that Raw Material Orders, based on stock levels and consumptions, are being placed.
- Liaise between the Smelters, Pelletizer, Mines, Internal and External customers, and supplier.
- Liaise between Marketing and Production regarding the Final Product requirements and maintain and improve the Final Product Management Strategy
- Manage Raw Material and Final Product Accounting in terms of consumption figures, specifications, ad hoc requirements, and stock levels.
- Manage the dispatch and transport of Final Products
- Jointly define annual maintenance requirements and planning with site maintenance personnel.
- Examine and report SHEQ status.
- Ensure IDP’s are linked to performance results and implemented as per plan.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 6 years’ relevant experience.
- 2 years’ managerial experience.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Experience in logistics and mineral processing would be advantageous.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Competitive annual package
- Permanent Employment Opportunity