Reference No. 417-0109LH
Reference Number: 417-0109LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Materials Manager with a background in mining and mineral processing to join their team in Gauteng.
- Overseeing supply chain functions including supply chain systems, vendor relations, warehouse management, logistics and inventory management.
- Development and implementation of supply chain principles, procedures and strategy.
- Ensure sufficient supply chain services are provided across various sites.
- Materials requirements planning.
- Implementing reverse logistics programs to ensure maximum product recycling or reuse, or suitable disposal where necessary.
- Cost control and spend analysis.
- Stock control, monitoring stock loss risks and investigating any shortages.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar qualification essential.
- Grade 12 / Matric Certificate.
- 10 years supply chain experience within mineral processing operations including at least 5 years in a management level position overseeing Materials Management, Logistics, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Systems and Warehouse Management.
- Experience with codification and master data management.
- Well-versed in operational and strategic supply chain processes and legislation.
- Computer literate.
- Strong presentation, financial management and interpersonal skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- This position is only open to South African nationals currently residing in Gauteng or the surrounding areas.
Benefits and Contractual Information:
- Permanent contract.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to llaas [at] camining [dot] com.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.