Reference No. SR-MIA-001
Our client is looking to recruit a MI Analyst to be based in Cape Town, South Africa. The prospective employee will be responsible for the financial services needed to support operational and strategic decisions.
- Perform data analysis, data visualization and reporting.
- Spend time with and develop understanding of key business areas to provide in-depth analytics.
- As a MI Analyst you will be providing analytical solutions to complex business problems.
- We are looking for an individual with experience in using a variety of data tools, analysis methods and data visualization to turn data into actionable insights with demonstrable business impact.
- Drive insight derived from data exploration to the business
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A relevant tertiary qualification. (Preferably Business Science IT)
- Prior Data warehouse experience (at least 3 years)
- Experience in using data analysis software packages (SQL, SAS)
- Excellent knowledge of dimensional databases; including experience in creating optimized scripts / queries and database architecture
- Knowledge of Pyramid or similar visualization software advantageous, with proven data visualization skill.
- Working knowledge of database architecture
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Shearidan Rabsch at srabsch [at] caglobalint [dot] com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
Recruitment Manager – Banking and Finance
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.