Reference No. 430-3010LH
Reference Number: 430-3010LH
Our client is seeking a degree qualified Plant Engineer with a strong background in gold plant engineering maintenance to join their team on site in South Africa.
- Overseeing asset management within the processing plant.
- Ensuring engineering and legal standards are adhered to.
- Work allocation and team management.
- Ensure maximum plant availability through the integration of operations plants with engineering systems.
- Providing technical support on engineering matters to minimize risk.
- Drawing up of short, medium and long term maintenance plans and ensure that these are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Monitoring and analyzing of maintenance trends and variances and initiating improvement initiatives where required.
- Planning and managing shutdowns.
- Overseeing the preparation of project technical documents.
- Identify areas for outsourcing of maintenance and provide recommendations.
- Development and implementing quality plans and requirements.
- Provide input into engineering design process and status.
- Managing of construction and commissioning activities within area of responsibility.
- Budgeting and cost control.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- GCC Mines and Works with 5 years’ experience as an appointed Engineer in gold processing plants preferred.
- 10 years’ experience in engineering maintenance within gold
- Professional registration advantageous.
- Well-versed in legal compliance.
- Technical risk management experience.
- Asset and project management experience.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Experience with budgeting and cost control.
- Computer literate on MS Office.
- Valid driver’s license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Leanne Laas at llaas [at] camining [dot] com
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.