Reference No. LB40
Our client, a mining service provider, is seeking a Procurement Specialist who will be responsible for procuring high-quality and cost efficient spares, products, and services for the group, and manage the overall procurement departments. Furthermore, the incumbent will report into the Finance Controller.
- Prepare, Consolidate, and analyse Procurement and Stores data and prepare month-end reports.
- Sourcing of goods and services.
- Evaluation of tenders, commercial negotiations, and recommendations of suppliers.
- Analyse spends and formulate procurement strategy.
- Drive B-BBEE strategy and Coordinate and manage Group Procurement.
- Ensure Statutory and Audit Compliance.
- Prepare annual stores budgets for the operation.
- Manage stock and rotable controls.
- Supervise procurement and stores.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5 Years’ experience in a heavy Industry Environment, preferably in Chrome or PGM Industry.
- Have a B.com-Degree or National Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Business / Commercial.
- Knowledge of Financial and Accounting Software- Sage would be advantageous.
- High Level of Competence in MS Office (Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Lucía Baeza at lbaeza [at] camining [dot] com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.