Project Coordinator (Mining / Automation / Installations / Underground) – Johannesburg
Reference No. TR1503
Reference Number: TR1503
The client is a global producer of advanced mining technology. The Project Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the successful implementation and execution of Collision Avoidance and Operations Management product offering to the clients’ customers. You will be responsible for coordinating with the Technical Services Manager and Technical Personnel to deliver on Project scope and commit to Project timelines.
- Responsible for coordinating with technical teams and customers to initiate, deploy and executing on projects.
- Work with Line Managers to deliver projects to high standards, on time and on budget.
- Co-ordinate multi-disciplinary activities and inputs by with personnel involved, including specialist inputs, to ensure an integrated solution.
- Close liaison with Client and other stakeholder representatives.
- Ensure installations and configuration are of quality and conform to the scope of work that has been reviewed and acknowledged by the customer.
- Delivery of project are on time and in accordance with the allocated budgets and ensuring Client endorsement.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, partners, consultants, and contractors.
- Performance Measures:
- Achievement of project delivery milestones – deliver quality installations and services according to budget hours and schedule.
- Achievement of utilization targets.
- Contribution to company culture and values.
- Satisfaction of external clients with the quality of delivery and services
- Contribution to the professional development of technical staff.
- Generate quotations for the sales of hardware and technical services.
- Co-ordinate reconciliation of invoicing.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12
- N3/N6 Electronics / Trade Test: Electronics / Mechanical: Electrical (Electronics or Automotive Electrician). Section 13 / D26
- Graduate/Undergraduate diploma or degree in (Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Industrial Engineering) preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to trusch [at] camining [dot] com
Please visit www.camining.com or www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.