Projects Coordinator (Mining / Manufacturing / Heavy Industries / Production Processes) – Mpumalanga, South Africa
Reference No. 368-1703LH
Reference Number: 368-1703LH
Our client is seeking an experienced Projects Coordinator from a background in mining, manufacturing or heavy industrial environments to join their team in Mpumalanga.
- Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Projects Coordinator will be responsible to initiate, plan, execute, control and monitor approved projects and provide project support.
- Ensuring projects are carried out in line with approved project management processes and methodology, compliance with legislation and company safety standards.
- Provide project support to the organisation for project scoping, execution to completion, cost control and deadline management.
- Identifying, implementing and verifying engineering standards on site and receiving handover certificates.
- Assisting with project risk assessment, implementation and training, ensuring technical understanding of project processes by team members.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- National Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
- Matric certificate.
- 5 years project management experience in mining, manufacturing or heavy industrial environments.
- Well-versed in engineering fields and able to communicate on a technical level.
- Good understanding of production / continuous process impact.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literate.
- Valid driver’s license.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent contract.
- Relocation required.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to llaas [at] camining [dot] com.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.