Reference No. CV93
Reference Number: CV93
Our client, a mining service provider is seeking a Regional Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing, directing and managing all Isolation Valves sales activities in South East Africa and MEA Region for non-mining sectors. The incumbent will have a focus on growing market participation and improving business.
- Lead ISV Business Unit for solutions, products and business development and sales initiatives.
- Meet or exceed territory financial objectives (budget, POR, etc) as required in support of the ISV MEA business plan.
- Direct, Develop, Collaborate with and support sales team and Representatives in the region.
- Manage Local Business Partners ( LBP) of the region for growth of ISV business.
- Develop and implement sales and account management strategies for the region that deliver above market growth rates.
- Develop and implement plans to drive and grow business and maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
- Prepare and present marketing forecasts, pricing surveys, competitor intelligence and country marketing plans.
- Work closely with other Final Control and company Automation Solutions Business Units and maximize pull-through content.
- Take a pro-active role in defining strategies for winning Entity projects as well as supporting Destination project pursuit activities to achieve order conversion and grow the installed base for Isolation Valves Business Unit.
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to gain preference for Isolation Valves and Final Control.
- Lead Site Plan competency development and ensure that robust plans are developed to maximize potential at critical sites.
- Improve customer satisfaction by finding solutions to their needs.
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends.
- Drive Sales excellence processes and adoption of CRM tools within the team.
- Ensure company Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
- Keep up to date with developments in products, industry and market trends.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A minimum of 10 years sales experience in the valve industry with minimum of 3 years in a sales leadership position.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering university.
- Achievement of an MBA qualification will be considered advantageous.
- Track record of achieving sales targets and growing territory above market growth.
- Application experience in Hydrocarbon, Mining, Chemical, and Power industries.
- Relevant sales and management/leadership experience.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Competitive Annual Package
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at cvanderham [at] camining [dot] com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
Strategist: Digital & Senior Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.